We hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy and safe at this time.
The Tentative date for the opening of the Spring season will be Saturday, April 17, 2021
These programs will be every Saturday unless otherwise stated.
Tiny Tots (ages 2-3) will be 9:30am-10:30am but please arrive 15 minutes early every week for check in.
YDA (ages 4-6) will be 11:00am-12:00pm but please arrive 15 minutes early every week for check in.
To receive a registration form and a covid form for the Tiny Tots program please email Christina. (CLOSED DUE to Covid Capacity Restrictions)
To register for YDA or as a recreational player click the links on the top of the page
For Tiny Tots, YDA, and recreational players the cost of the Spring season ONLY is $100.
We will accept check, money order, or Venmo.
- You will also be asked to fill out a registration form, a covid release form, and daily covid tracing sheet.
- If your child is sick or experiencing any flu like symptoms you must keep them home.
- If they come to the field and we see they are sick you will be asked to leave.
- If you travel out of the tri-state area or around someone who who tested postive you are mandated to quarantine for 2 weeks and need a doctor's note to return.
- Parents are mandated to wear a mask.
- Children are not mandated but if you would like them to wear it then it's fine.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and a thermometer for temperature checks.
- We will meet in the back of Miller Field all the way down New Dorp Land to Cedar Grove make left into parking lot then make your first left.